The Babyface laser is an FDA-approved laser device that contains 1927nm Thulium laser technology, which is highly effective in both skin rejuvenation and spot treatment. In this application, micro-channels with a diameter of 100 microns are opened on the skin with laser beams. In addition, according to the problem of the patient, selected by experts;
- C vitamin
- Tranexamic acid
- Nano particle Lasemd ampoules containing stem cells
it is penetrated into the skin. In this way, besides the effect of laser beams, the antioxidant, antiaging and illuminating - brightening effects of the products used are also reflected on the skin.
Differences Between Babyface Laser and Other Lasers Babyface laser application includes some differences compared to other laser types with its features and many advantages it offers. In addition to being a state-of-the-art device, it has an important place in skin renewal and removal of spots. It also shows its effects after the first application and reveals its difference. Now, what is the difference of the babyface laser from other lasers? Let's take a closer look.
- Babyface laser application is above all a short-term laser treatment. The processes are completed in approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
- In addition, with a painless application, anesthesia is never needed.
- A short-term rash occurs after the application, but this does not affect the daily life of the person. After the session, the person can return to his daily social life.
- Besides, there is no need for any special care after the application.
- The Babyface laser is suitable for all skin types and can be used without any problems.
- In addition to these, it is possible to apply in all seasons regardless of summer or winter.
- The ideal environment is provided by the full absorption of the dermocosmetics used during the application, especially the effect of the laser, and thus a rapid and balanced recovery occurs in the skin from the inside out.
How Many Sessions Is Babyface Laser Applied? When deciding on the number of sessions, first of all, the problem in the person's skin is fully analyzed. Accordingly, an average of 3 or 4 sessions are applied at 2-week intervals. In addition, it is possible to see very effective results in babyface laser application even after a single session.
Which Skin Treatments Can Be Performed With Babyface Laser? Babyface laser application is suitable for all skin types and can be applied safely at any time of the year. In addition to being a short-term laser treatment, it is a painless and painless application. Thanks to the advanced mode of this laser;
- Cosmeceutical release
- Skin color and texture improvement
- Alleviating pigmented scars
It is possible to find solutions to different skin problems such as. In addition to these, many different treatments such as spot treatment, skin lightening, antioxidant skin care, decollete care, hand care, melasma, neck rejuvenation and skin rejuvenation can also be performed with babyface laser.