Silhouette Soft Thread Lift
If you are looking for a non-surgical treatment to make your skin look younger, firmer, and aesthetic, it's time to meet the Zen Polyclinic’s procedure, performed by expert doctors with the latest devices and innovative medical approaches.
Silhouette Soft Thread Lift is a special medical aesthetic procedure for your face applied with the help of threads made of special components, under the category of anti-aging skin treatment. Since this process does not require any surgical process, it provides you with a younger appearance without the need for an intense and painful recovery step.
Anti Aging Thread Lift treatment is carried out by Zen Polyclinic doctors with great care in medical areas where all measures against COVID-19 are taken at the maximum level.
What are the Effects of Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Treatment On Your Skin?
Soft Thread anti-aging treatment means stretching the skin by using semi-flexible threads made of polyester inside and silicone material outside, within the framework of the Zen Polyclinic’s modern medical treatment approach. This treatment, which delays the aging of the skin and reduces the appearance of all-natural factors that cause the skin to collapse, especially around the lips, cheeks, and around the eyes, is performed by thousands of people every year at the Zen Polyclinic.
The sagging and wrinkles on the skin surface become less visible thanks to the dynamic and flexible threads made of polyester. This process works as follows:
- It is possible to say that the oval shape of the face begins to deteriorate due to sagging and volume loss. Thanks to the soft threads with silicone outer structure, this oval appearance will be regained on your face. The low view of the eyebrows will be raised and your gaze will become more dynamic.
- Unlike surgical procedures, Thread Lift Treatment will not restrict your facial expressions. Because these threads do not affect your facial muscles in any way. Therefore, the rejuvenation effect is obtained in a completely natural way.
- After Silhouette Soft Facial Lifting, the skin naturally begins to produce collagen around the threads used. This collagen production increases the cell renewal circulation in your skin by maximizing the effects of the skin stretching procedure. This will mean brighter, vigorous, and fresh skin.
Who Is The Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Treatment Suitable For?
Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Treatment, which is made by following the latest medical technologies in the international arena in Turkey, is especially preferred by women and men over the age of 35 - 45. Anyone who has aging skin due to urban pollution, everyday life, gravity, volume loss, and other external factors can choose this treatment. It is very important that Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Treatment, which can last between five and ten years, is performed by specialist doctors.
In order for your skin to get maximum efficiency from these procedures, it should not be excessively sagging or wrinkled. Considering that the threads create volumetric changes, it is important that this change can have the expected effect, be thin enough to be treated on the skin, and slightly loose.
Your specialist doctor at the Zen Polyclinic will give you detailed information about the potential results and procedures you can get after analyzing your skin with advanced tools and will prepare a special plan for you.
What are the Advantages of Thread Lift Treatment Among Anti-Aging Treatments?
Thread Lift Treatment, performed with maximum care by Zen Polyclinic, is defined as an advantageous anti-aging procedure in the following treatments:
- All men and women between the ages of 35 and 70 can take advantage of this treatment to take back time.
- This treatment does not require any dressing or similar procedure. Therefore, there is no risk of leaving scars. Those seeking non-surgical anti-aging treatment therefore frequently receive this service from the Zen Polyclinic.
- General anesthesia is not applied for this treatment. In this way, you can leave the hospital right after the procedure and continue your daily life.
- The procedure does not affect your ability to use your facial muscles in any way.
- Thanks to the professional application of local anesthesia by our anesthesiologist, you will not feel any pain during or after the procedure.
How is Thread Lift Treatment Applied?
As Zen Polyclinic, we care about personalizing the high-tech medical treatment processes we offer and providing you with what your skin needs. In this context, let's note that the steps can be customized according to the elasticity level and current condition of your skin. A standard thread soft lift treatment is applied as follows:
- Your doctor applies local anesthesia before the procedure is performed with the help of dynamic soft treads.
- After the local anesthesia procedure, the areas to be treated are determined and these areas are marked.
- Threads are placed on the subcutaneous points in the areas to be studied, respectively.
- The area on the ear is preferred for the threads to hold. In this way, there is no need for any medical suture. The Silhouette Soft Thread Lift process is completed in approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Silhouette Soft Thread Lift Treatment
Get to know Silhouette Soft Thread Lift, which is a permanent treatment that makes your skin look younger and more vigorous. Our experts have compiled the frequently asked questions and answers for you.
Does silhouette thread lift treatment really work?
Recommended for individuals between the ages of 35 and 70, this process physically provides a special distribution of the volume in your face, so it really works. However, individuals with low elasticity, almost no wrinkles, or too many wrinkles are recommended to visit our polyclinic and get advice from our doctors.
What is the best age to have a facelift with silhouette soft threads?
All individuals between the ages of 35 and 70 will get high efficiency from this process. A very clear and strong sign of rejuvenation is observed, especially in individuals over the age of forty.
How many years can a thread lift treatment take off?
Although it varies according to the skin structure of the person, this type of treatment has a permanent effect for five to ten years.
Meta: Are you ready to meet the new generation Silhouette Soft Thread Lift treatment offered by Zen Polyclinic? Listen to the process from our experts!