French Lift Application
French lift is one of the facelift techniques. This method, which can eliminate problems such as sagging, wrinkles, or loosening on the skin in a short time, was developed in France and practiced with a device made of silicone materials on the outside and polyester on the inside. There is no need for surgical procedures during the application of this technique, which is compatible with the human body. It is possible for almost everyone, who is unhappy with their facial features or has sagging or wrinkle complaints, to get rid of skin problems in a short time with the French lift technique. Also, this technique provides very effective results for sagging in the abdominal region after birth.
How Is French Lift Practiced?
- French lift is practiced under local anesthesia. This technique, which is applied for about 45 to 60 minutes, is practiced by placing the threads under the skin. Of course, specialist physicians make some checks and examinations on the application area before the procedure.
- The holding area of the threads is above the ear. Therefore, there is no stitching needed during the procedure.
- Also, painkillers are sufficient for inflammations that may occur after the procedure.
- The patient can return to her daily life after the procedure and continue her social life.
- Results with this technique have a lasting effect for 2 or 3 years on average.
In Which Areas Is French Lift Practiced?
Skin problems such as sagging, and wrinkles are among the most obvious signs of aging. Today, surgical procedures are performed to eliminate such problems with aesthetic applications. However, scars remain on the skin as a result of these procedures, or many people find surgical interventions quite frightening. On the other hand, the French lift technique is practiced without leaving any scars on the skin and the need for surgical procedures. The body parts where the French lift technique can be practiced are as follows:
- Forehead lines
- Eyebrow area
- Laugh lines
- Under-eye bags
- Sagged chin area
Who Can Prefer French Lift Procedure?
The French lift technique is a suitable technique for both women and men. It can be preferred by people between the ages of 35 and 70. It is a suitable method for anyone unhappy with their facial lines, who suffer sagging in the abdomen after birth and besides these, people with wrinkles or sagging in different parts of their body. Moreover, it is safe to say that it can be preferred as a treatment for people who have had partial paralysis.
What to Pay Attention After French Lift Procedure?
It is important to rest the skin for a few days after the French lift procedure. Also, if the procedure was practiced on the face, jaw movements should be reduced to a minimum. Besides these, you should wash your face in an upward direction. Not sleeping on your face or not massaging the treatment area in any way are among the things that you need to pay attention to. You can access detailed information and contact form from here.