Soft FUE Hair Transplantation
The most effective results for patients suffering from hair loss and baldness are provided by hair transplant surgery. On the other hand, along with technological advances, hair transplantation methods also progress forward. At long last, Soft FUE Hair Transplantation has attracted attention with many innovations. Soft FUE Hair Transplantation means that the procedure is performed under the effect of sedation.
With Soft FUE hair transplantation, patients are much more comfortable during the application. Before detailed information about the procedure, it would be correct to explain how the hair transplant surgery is performed in the Private Zen Polyclinic.
Current studies in the field of hair transplantation allow stronger results to be obtained with each passing day. As a polyclinic, we follow world-class technology and developments and make sure that our patients benefit from the latest technology.
How to Do Hair Transplantation?
In the hair transplant procedure, the scalp is first disinfected and then anesthesia is applied. At this point, it displays the difference in sedation effect, as we will explain later. After the preparation process, the hair follicles are separated from the skin with special cylindrical needles. Typically, the hair follicles taken from the sides and back of the head are kept waiting to be transplanted into the recipient area.
After the hair follicles are removed, small channels are opened in the recipient area and the hairless area is prepared for the hair follicles. Finally, the hair follicles taken are placed in the opened channels and the hair transplantation process is completed.
The Hair Transplantation Steps Zen Polyclinic Provides
Hair transplantation consists of four primary stages. They are as follows:
1) Hair Transplantation Planning: The preparation stage applies to the decontamination of the donor and transplantation parts. Anesthesia is additionally used during the planning phase. The use of anesthesia defines the level of relaxation during the procedure. SOFT FUE distinguishes itself at this stage.
2) Graft Harvesting: After anesthesia, the following step is to collect hair follicles from the skin maintaining a system known as a micro-motor, which has spinning cylindrical pins at a low speed. The procedure used to extract grafts affects the effectiveness of hair transplantation. To achieve a natural outcome, the hair follicles from the nape must be collected uniformly and without leaving noticeable traces on the scalp.
3) Establishment of a Hair Transplantation Area: This is the most critical step in achieving desired natural hair. The density of the transplanted scalp, as well as its orientation and angle. The hair-to-scalp angle should be between 40 and 45 degrees. The direction corresponds to the normal direction of the hair, obtained by combing. These two critical factors can provide the most satisfactory outcomes after transplantation.
4) Hair Follicle Transplantation: Hair follicles are inserted in the hair transplantation region, and the procedure is completed. Hair follicles should be touched as little as possible during this procedure. As a result, the follicles are not affected.
As previously said, hair transplantation begins with anesthesia, and the sedation used at the outset of the procedure makes you feel at ease during the procedure.
Anesthesia in Hair Transplantation:
Anesthesia is a phase in which you may experience discomfort during the procedure. Currently, there are two popular applications of anesthesia.
1) Injecting anesthesia: In this procedure, the first anesthesia procedure is administered by injection. Even though these injections contain needles, they can cause discomfort. Furthermore, since the injections are administered to the brain, they can be unpleasant.
2) Anesthesia delivered by pressure: This type of anesthesia is delivered by a system that operates pressure to deliver the anesthetic substance to the skin's surface to relieve discomfort. The elevated pressure in this system causes it to emit more fluid anesthetic substance as it is touched to the skin. Straight away after that, anesthesia is administered by injection.
The first type of anesthesia is simple and does not extend uniformly, nor is it a completely painless process, though it may be felt marginal. However, the second form of anesthesia has the benefit of being painless.
SEDATION: Sedation is a form of anesthesia that can be used on infants. Sedation is the administration of a pain-killing substance to the body in a controlled manner. In this program, the user is conscious but will not be feeling anything.
Qualified doctors must perform sedation. The dosage is affected by physical environments, age, and pain tolerance.
Soft FUE Maintains the Following Benefits
- SOFT FUE gives support to both the patient and the operating staff.
- During the local anesthesia, the patient experiences, no discomfort.
- The patient is conscious during the procedure.
- Before the procedure, the patient can consume something. It is not prohibited for sedation.
- During the procedure, the patient should attend to any of his wishes, such as sleeping, drinking, using the bathroom, and so on.
- The patient can return to their home without incident.
- During the surgery, the patient and the doctors will work together. It enables connectivity.
- The patient undergoes a more enjoyable and satisfying procedure.
For more detailed information and consultation, the Private Zen Polyclinic team is always with you.