Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
Sapphire FUE is performed by Zen Polyclinic specialists using new generation sapphire blades. Unlike the classical FUE method, the Sapphire FUE method allows your tissue to encounter a blade made of real sapphire metal instead of a metal slit when opening microchannels. Thanks to the Sapphire FUE method we employ, it is possible to increase the number of grafts transplanted and to give a more natural hair appearance.
What are the Advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation?
Sapphire tips can open much smaller microchannels compared to metal slit tips. Narrower channels indicate more chances of opening channels in the scalp. This is an extremely advantageous option for patients who want a natural and full hair appearance.
The exit direction of the hair and the angle to be followed while opening the channels cause the number of grafts that can be transplanted to be extremely limited. Trying dense hair transplantation without using advanced blades such as Sapphire FUE makes it necessary to transplant the hair much more steeply than necessary. This causes your hair to acquire an artificial appearance that is far from the 40-degree angle that it should naturally have. The sharp, smooth, thin, and professional blades used in Sapphire FUE hair transplantation offer a genuine and healthy alternative to those who want to have fuller hair.
Why is Sapphire FUE Healthier for Scalp?
Specialists in the Zen Polyclinic use special blades made of real sapphire offered by our polyclinic during the channel opening process. Sapphire is a material that does not harm the tissue, does not have an additional infection risk, and is suitable for use in medical processes. The use of sapphire blades provides the following advantages in the hair transplantation procedure:
- All the sapphire blades we wield are antibacterial and regularly disinfected.
- The sharpness and hardness of these blades provide extra comfort for doctors while opening canals. In this way, the vibration that may occur while opening the channel is minimized. The channels closest to the theoretical plan are opened with Sapphire FUE by Zen Polyclinic doctors.
- Easier opened channels to ensure that tissue trauma and tissue damage are minimized. This means that the healing process is completed in a shorter time, and hair growth begins as soon as possible.
- The fact that the channels opened with sapphire blades obtain exactly the width of the hair follicle minimizes the structural problems that may occur during the hair growth process.
Sapphire FUE Treatment Stages in Zen Polyclinic
Sapphire FUE hair transplantation, which is applied in the presence of our specialist doctors, is completed in sterile medical environments with the tools where high-level hygiene conditions are applied. At Zen Polyclinic, we carefully monitor every stage to minimize the risk of infection and to ensure that the hair transplantation process offers maximum efficiency. Specialist doctors and hair transplant professionals do not initiate any treatment process without the beginning of the treatment, we guarantee health safety first. This is exactly the reason all Sapphire FUE hair transplantation treatments deliver high success rates.
The treatment stages of Sapphire FUE hair transplantation proceed as follows:
- After the necessary blood tests and other tests are done, if your doctor decides you are suitable for hair transplantation, the process is started.
- Grafts to be used in hair transplantation are collected from your body hair. Our specialist doctors prefer the hair in the nape area primarily because they maintain the appearance, thickness, and chemistry that is most like the real hair structure. When necessary, hair transplantation can be performed with grafts supported from areas such as the beard and mustache.
- Using sapphire blades instead of steel blades, channeling operations are performed on the scalp.
- Microchannels in the width of hair follicles increase the ability of the hair to adhere to the scalp.
- Within the framework of the FUE method, each graft is placed on the scalp one by one by your specialist after being kept in a unique solution.
- You should spend the first three days after the Sapphire FUE hair transplant procedure, in line with the recommendations of your doctor. The third day is called the "first washing day." Our specialist, who hosts our patient in our polyclinic, performs the first washing with the attendants and explains the rules to be followed in hair washing in the following days. In this way, it is ensured that our patient who underwent Sapphire FUE hair transplantation performs hair care consciously.