Thread Lift against Aging Process
Our skin starts to lose moisture from the age of 20. If the skin is not replaced with the effect of cell aging and gravity, it first begins to wrinkle, lose its elasticity, loosen, and then sag with the effect of other changes in the deep tissue layers. This process causes the usual signs of aging to appear on our faces. Some of these symptoms are the inversion of the 'V' shape of the face, the deterioration of the facial oval, the deterioration of the jawline by dropping the cheeks, the deepening of the lines extending from the nose to the corners of the mouth, deep depressions under the eyes, front face and even in the temple areas.
One of the most powerful tools we use in terms of improving these negative changes in the face area is the thread lift operations made with special fibrous threads. The operations performed with these special threads are generally called thread facelift, which is also a non-surgical facelift application.
Thread Face Lift Details – What is Thread Face Lift and Why Do You Need Them
In general, three types of threads can be used in the thread face lifting process. These can be listed as PDO (polydioxanone) threads that appear in blue-purple colors, threads that melt late (approximately 1.5 years) in PLA/PCL (polylactic acid/polycaprolactone) structure or only in polycarbonate structure, and silicone-coated threads on polyester that does not melt at all.
During the process, these threads are applied by providing the necessary fixation to the areas where the lifting effect is desired, and the tissue hangs on the conical bones around these threads to provide the desired suspension and stretching effect. However, these threads not only provide a hanging or stretching effect but also stimulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin, giving the skin extra moisture and tension, allowing the skin to rejuvenate over time. This means lively skin with a younger appearance in the long term.
The hanging and stretching effect provided in the thread suspension process is known as an average of 1 year for PDO threads, 2-4 years for P (LA/CL) threads and 5-7 years for silicone coated threads on polyester. after the clients pay attention to the necessary rules, etc. It is affected by many factors.
Different Application Techniques in Silhouette Face Lift
There are different thread application techniques in terms of application. It can be performed with linear threads placed through cannulas through a small hole opened in front of the ear with a needle tip, or with a sling technique, which has a needle or cannula at both ends and is suspended under the superficial layer of the temporal (temple) fascia (connective tissue) in the middle. There is also an application technique that is identified with a silicone thread brand and known as the "French Strap", where one end of the threads is fixed to the cheek and chin line and the other end under the scalp.
Other Operations Using Threads – Professionally by Zen Polyclinic
Thread sling application is a practical application not only for those who need aging-related sagging and facial oval recovery but also for younger patients who desire changes in their faces. For example, in recent years, eyebrow lift, fox-eyes, cat eyes, almond eye, ponytail effect, which are popular with young women, are also called non-surgical nasal tip lifting, removal of the appearance caused by fat accumulations under the chin, which are applied with these specially produced stringy threads are transactions. In summary, thread facelift can be used for the following purposes:
- Restoring the facial oval
- Lifting of the sagging cheek area
- Providing the appearance of fox eyes, cat eyes, almond eye, ponytail
- Lifting the tip of the nose
- Correction of sagging caused by under-chin fat accumulations.
Zen Polyclinic manages non-surgical rejuvenation processes with high-quality threads and advanced technology medical devices with its experienced doctors. Since the thread suspension is not a surgical procedure, it does not require a healing process after the procedure or create a risk of scarring. It is possible to continue your daily life directly after the completion of the procedure. In this case, "Thread Lift" offers a very advantageous beauty option especially for individuals who do not have time to lose.
What are the Differences Between Spider Web Aesthetics and Thread Lift?
The thread lifting process is often confused with spider web aesthetics. These two different operations serve different purposes.
The main purpose of spider web aesthetics is to increase the ratio of collagen in the relevant area of PDO or PCL threads applied subcutaneously. Sometimes it may take months to see the effects of this method, which allows cells to absorb collagen, protein peptides, and other nutrients on a cellular basis. The spider web, which is a biochemical procedure rather than a physical procedure provides organic healing of the skin. But the thread lift situation is a little different.
Thread lift offers two different advantages to patients
- Production of collagen and beneficial protein peptides under the skin nourishment and rejuvenation of the skin through heartburn
- The skin is pulled upwards which can be noticed even after the thread suspension, looks more upright and aesthetic.
In short, unlike spider web aesthetics, thread suspension supports the healing process through two channels. Due to this feature, this option is often preferred among powerful aesthetic treatments.
What are the Advantages of Thread Lift Treatment?
Thread suspension treatment is often preferred for many individuals over the age of thirty to rejuvenate their skin in a brief time without having to wait for a significant recovery period. In this context,
- Thread suspension is a treatment that can be completed in just 30 - 45 minutes. Therefore, you can easily come to the Zen Polyclinic and benefit from this service even when you are available during the day.
- This procedure does not cause any pain or pain. Local anesthesia or sedation anesthesia application helps the treatment to be completed without any pain.
- A thread lift does not require general anesthesia. This means that the patient can continue his normal life immediately after the procedure. Also, it allows patients who cannot be applied for general anesthesia for several reasons to easily choose the thread lift treatment.
- The procedure is completely non-surgical. This allows individuals who avoid surgical procedures on their face for distinct reasons to prefer Thread Lift Aesthetic Treatment. Besides, your worries such as stitches or scars are eliminated by this means.
When Can I See the Effects of Thread Lift Treatment?
Unlike other aesthetic treatments, thread suspension treatment is a type of treatment that you can physically see the effect immediately after it is applied. Because here we are talking about not only a chemical improvement such as increasing collagen production but also a physical "lifting" process.
What Should Be Considered After Thread Lift Treatment?
After the Thread Lift Treatment is performed in the Zen Polyclinic, following the recommendations of your doctor will strengthen the positive effects of the procedure. Especially immediately after the procedure.
- Not sleeping face down for a certain period
- Patting the face from top to bottom while washing the face
- Not eating with big bites or laughing with big gestures
- Avoid heat treatments such as skincare and radiofrequency in a brief time.
- Not having hair and dip dyes recently
- Not using chemical products for a few days to rest the skin
- Not touching your face with as hard movements as possible, not allowing it to be touched, especially not massaging the relevant area.
They are among the things that should be paid attention to.