Liquid Facelift is a non-surgical method preferred by those looking for a youthful appearance. If you want to feel younger and have this effect on your skin, as Zen Polyclinic, we provide you with this process in the best way possible. The Liquid Facelift process will soften the wrinkles and lines on the face with the filler material to be injected into your skin. This will reduce sagging on your skin. You can be ready to stop aging thanks to this filling, which helps to reduce sagging.
- As you get older, you'll find that your skin's connective tissues, such as collagen and elastin, break down. In this case, fat loss will also occur. The appearance of such situations with the effect of aging will cause an old and weak appearance on your face. Thanks to the liquid facelift operation, you will be able to fill the torn layers of your skin. You will notice that the volume of your skin is renewed, especially thanks to the injection of dermal fillers into your skin. The liquid facelift operation is one of the most preferred methods to prevent the signs of aging. At Zen Polyclinic, we take care to ensure that the medical instruments and filling materials are of the highest quality. In this way, you will see that your transactions will take place in hygienic and clean environments.
- The most important reason why Liquid Facelift is preferred is that this procedure is cheaper and safer than surgical procedures. This procedure has a short recovery period. In this way, you will experience your procedure with less bruising compared to a surgical procedure. A liquid facelift, which is a non-surgical procedure, has less pain, so patients can return to work the other day. Prefer our institution, Zen Polyclinic, to give your skin a natural and rejuvenating effect without sacrificing your daily life quality.
Get to Know the Treatment Areas for Liquid Facelift
Patients who prefer Liquid Facelift usually have wrinkles and sagging. The liquid facelift procedure may vary depending on the skin condition of each patient. The areas where the liquid facelift process is most used are:
- Areas around the cheeks
- Under the eyes
- Near the eyebrows
- The folds between the mouth and nose
These areas are the most preferred parts of the patients. The liquid facelift is generally preferred between the ages of 30 and 40. Because the elasticity of the skin of people at this age is preserved, a liquid facelift can be performed successfully. If you prefer this process, you can get professional support from our institution. In this way, you will see that a plan will be made to suit you. Our expert teams will always be by your side to ensure that your transaction is carried out in quality and disciplined manner.
Fillers Used in Liquid Face Lift Procedures
There are many types of fillers used during the liquid facelift procedure. These filling types may vary according to the area of the patient's problem, the condition of the skin, and the specialist who will apply the treatment. For this reason, the most known and used dermal filler contains hyaluronic acid.
How Does the Liquid Face Lift Procedure Work?
There is a certain process for the patient who will undergo a liquid facelift. The procedure of each patient varies according to the facial skin, texture, and existing lines. Therefore, the skin of the patient who will undergo a liquid facelift procedure should be thoroughly examined. Thus, the fillers that will be suitable for the skin type should be determined. The procedure will be planned comprehensively after the skin is examined with the advice of a dermatologist or plastic surgery. After this stage is realized, it will be determined at a cost that will be appropriate for the patient. After all the planning, the price will be presented to the patient.
- After your plan is determined, the areas where the injection will be placed will be marked to achieve the desired results. The reason for this is to eliminate the volume loss in those regions. Remember that the injection sites will be cleaned afterward. Thus, after your tissue becomes numb, injections will be made into your skin with a fine needle. The filler should settle into the injection areas without any problems. Therefore, experts will apply a massage to your skin.
- The majority of liquid facelift procedures are performed in a single session. However, liquid facelift procedures of some patients can be made in more than one appointment. The reason for this may vary depending on the patient's preference. Patients progressing on an appointment basis will gradually monitor their results. In this way, they can determine the finishing touches for future appointments.
Liquid Face Lift Procedure Time
The results of the liquid facelift procedure are observed between 6 and 24 months. The reason for the long duration may vary depending on the type of filling material. Depending on the amount of filler used and the location of the filler injection, changes in time can be observed. Before the liquid facelift procedure takes place, a plan will be created by adhering to a unique timeline for the patient. According to this plan, you will be able to examine the filling results more clearly.
- Don’t forget that you will go through a period where you will be supervised by the experts of the Zen Polyclinic and the developments will be monitored throughout the process.
Discover the Average Cost of a Liquid Face Lift
The costs of the liquid facelift procedure vary. Many factors depend on this variability. In particular, the factors that may affect the price are:
- Type of filler preferred during the process
- Number of injections administered throughout the procedure
- The amount of filler applied for the part that caused the loss of the patient's facial volume
- Commitment to your doctor's experience
These factors will cause variability in the cost of your liquid facelift procedures. For this reason, you can apply to the Zen Polyclinic and be informed about the details by our teams.
You should not forget that the patients who will have the liquid facelift procedure have changes in cost according to the additional treatments. You should discuss the details with your doctor as the prices may increase due to additional treatments. For this reason, Zen Polyclinic makes an appointment for you. As a result of the appointments, you will be able to learn the price that is suitable for you for the facelift procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Liquid Facelift
If you are going to have a liquid facelift, which will make your skin look younger, you may have questions. We have created a frequently asked questions section for you and shared the answers to the questions. In this way, you can get details about the liquid facelift and make an appointment with the Zen Polyclinic.
What Are the Filling Materials Used During the Liquid Face Lift Procedure?
The fillers used during the liquid facelift process vary according to the skin type of the patient. Although these materials vary, the most commonly used filler types are:
- Hyaluronic acid: The effect of this acid, which is the most common filler, lasts for eight months. In addition, this completely recyclable filling material is destroyed by doctors if the result is not liked.
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite: It takes between 12 and 16 months to break down this material, which is one of the irreversible fillers.
- Poly L Lactic Acid: The effect of this filler type, which stimulates collagen production, lasts up to 24 months. This lactic acid, the effect of which appears gradually, begins to take effect as a result of three to four injections.
Is Liquid Face Lift Safe?
If you are going to prefer a liquid facelift, this method must be done in a successful and well-known institution. There are some risks in this process, which will be done by professionals. But thanks to our Zen Polyclinic, which will minimize the risks, you can have successful results.
As a result of this procedure, which has some risks, bruises may occur in the injection areas. There are bruises around the injections, especially near the eyes. Patients using blood-thinning drugs may have more bruises. You should share your medications and illnesses with your doctor. The most common effects that occur with a liquid facelift are:
What are the Costs of Liquid Face Lift Procedure?
The costs of the liquid facelift procedure vary depending on many factors. It is known that the costs of liquid facelift procedures are cheaper than surgical costs. However, it is known that this process also changes in price depending on many effects. Prices vary depending on some factors in liquid facelift procedures. These factors are:
- Types of fillers used
- Asking price depending on your doctor's experience
Please note that these prices will vary depending on your clinic. That's why you can get results by applying to Zen Polyclinic.