The increase in the quality of medical aesthetic devices with today's technology has largely prevented the aging problem. It is now easy to remove the signs of aging with little touches without the need for surgical procedures and to get a young and healthy look. Zen Polyclinic with its leading expert specialists provides patients a rapid healing process with minimum pain. It is more effortless to continue the daily life process by applying fillers instead of plastic surgery.
Hand Rejuvenation Process – What is It?
The skin loses its elasticity whereas a healthy and plumper look gives place to a tired and pale appearance with the aging process. While medical aesthetic options are varied to achieve a desirable face and skin the hands that are parts of the body that shows important signs of aging have been neglected. Zen Polyclinic with its specialists and most advanced medical devices being the number one in its field with its work in anti-aging procedures on the skin as well as makes it possible to remove signs of aging with hand rejuvenation.
Hand Rejuvenation Treatment
At Zen Polyclinic, our priority is the health of our patients, including all our medical aesthetic procedures. By this understanding, because the injected substance is usually formed by gelling naturally occurring materials in the body we want to be sure that you have no worries about what gets into your skin. As with all other fillings, hand rejuvenation must be done by competent specialists, otherwise, an incorrect application will cause clogging of the tissue. Zen Polyclinic specialists are at your service both to give more detailed information before hand rejuvenation treatment and to answer your questions and closely monitor your progress during the post-treatment process.
Although the details of hand rejuvenation vary from person to person, in Zen Polyclinic, your doctor can perform the treatment in less than an hour. Before the dermal filler is injected into the skin, your doctor will apply local anesthesia or anodyne cream between your fingers. Since it is a treatment that can be applied in a short time without the need for a surgical procedure, it will generally not interrupt the daily activities of the patients.
Who is Hand Rejuvenation Treatment Suitable For?
Hand rejuvenation treatment applied by the Zen Polyclinic can be applied to all adults who experience the following conditions:
- Those who are uncomfortable with thin skin on the hand,
- Those who have age-related staining on their hands,
- Those who want to get rid of wrinkles on their hands,
- Those with the veined hand appearance.
However, hand rejuvenation treatment is not recommended to patients in the following situations:
- Those who smoke and have no intention to quit,
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women,
- People with bleeding disorders,
- Those who have a body with severe allergic reactions.
To get detailed information and to create a treatment plan, you can make an appointment at Zen Polyclinic specialists. Your ability to withstand treatment is measured by your doctor through physical assessments and your medical history is taking into consideration. Also, you get informed about what you should or should not do before and post-treatment.
Treatments for Hand Rejuvenation
In the Zen Polyclinic, it is possible to apply various hand rejuvenation treatments in line with your complaints with our specialists.
- Dermal Fillers: Hands lose their volume as they age. Dermo fillers consist of soft tissue materials injected into the hand. It is recommended for patients who want their hands to appear tighter and fuller.
- Fat Transfers: Excess fat accumulated in different parts of the body can be transferred from one area to another. In order to gain a healthier and plumper look on the hands, fat is injected into the fingers from one part of the body to give the fingers volume.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser treatment methods usually repair the signs of aging caused by direct exposure to sunlight or the effect of other UV sources by removing the outer layers of the damaged skin. Laser therapy often includes ablative fractional resurfacing lasers and intense pulsed light. It is the recommended treatment method to eliminate the complaints of our patients who develop brown spots and wrinkles due to aging on their hands. In addition, the heat generated in the skin during laser treatment helps to give the skin a plumper appearance by stimulating and increasing collagen production.
- Sclerotherapy / Vein Removal: Hand veins are minimized with procedures such as sclerotherapy and the dense thick vein appearance is eliminated. This procedure is recommended for patients who complain of the thick and dense appearance of the veins in their hands.
- Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are the process of removing the upper layer of the skin and revealing the new and fresh skin underneath, helping to eliminate brown spots while reducing the tired appearance on the hands. Microdermabrasion, on the other hand, is a similar procedure to be performed with a hand-held device.
Health Policies and Covid-19 Precautions in Zen Polyclinic
At Zen Polyclinic, we make you assure that medical devices and materials for filling used in hand rejuvenation procedures are of the maximum quality. We want you to know that all medical equipment we use is disinfected before and after each use in order to guarantee your health and minimize your worries. The common areas used are also regularly disinfected and the air in the environment is cleaned. While we serve you in the best way, we do not endanger your health. Although our service and health policies, our specialist doctors, and the advanced devices we use to make us different in the medical aesthetic area, the real difference that makes us unique is your pleasure.