Botulinum toxin injection, also known as botox, is one of the most widely used aesthetic methods. General usage areas are skin areas with dense lines and wrinkles. These lines and wrinkles occur due to excessive muscle work. So in general it is an aging effect. Botulinum toxin is the safest and most effective solution used to loosen the muscles sufficiently and eliminate lines.
As the Zen Polyclinic, botulinum toxin treatment, which we have done with great success, is a procedure that can temporarily or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the face. The most common areas where this procedure is performed are the lines formed in the middle of the eyebrows, wrinkles on the forehead, and the crow's feet area. It can be used in many skin areas other than these areas. Also, it is useful in troubleshooting some problems.
What is Botulinum Toxin and What is its Content?
Botulinum toxin has a natural structure. It is produced naturally thanks to a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. This structure allows excessive contraction of the muscles to be relaxed. Thus, there are countless situations where it offers natural solutions, especially for removing wrinkles around the face.
Conditions Requiring Botulinum Toxin
The botulinum toxin (botox) process, which is popularly used in terms of aesthetics, can be preferred due to its ability to eliminate some medical problems. The situations in which botulinum toxin is used can be listed as follows:
Anti Aging: With time, wrinkles that emerge from facial expressions as a result of aging begin to become apparent. These conditions that show aging in the face, neck, and surrounding areas can be eliminated with botulinum botox. The advantages of this anti-aging method can be listed as follows:
- Smooth goose feet,
- Removal of frown eyebrow lines,
- Softening the jawline,
- Prevention of pitting in the skin,
- Reducing neckbands,
- Eliminating the lines on the forehead,
- Eliminating the lines around the lips.
- Chronic Migraine: Because botulinum toxin has a muscle relaxant structure, it can block the signals that cause migraine. In this way, it can relieve or stop a chronic migraine, which is a severe headache. Dr. William Binder observed that the headaches decreased after the botulinum toxin procedure he used for wrinkles. With this condition recognized in 1992, it was tested with migraine patients, and in 2010, botulinum toxin treatment was approved for migraine treatment.
- Squint Eye: Squint may be congenital or may occur after some situations experienced later. Natural and non-surgical botulinum toxin is the first method to be used in this case. There is a possibility that the eye can return to normal with the relaxation of the muscles, but it may not always be.
- Excessive Sweating Problem: After botulinum toxin procedures, it was noticed that people who had the treatment had a decrease in sweating problems. Thus, after the investigation initiated by expert scientists, it has been proven that it gives successful results in people with excessive sweating problems. This was approved in 2004.
- Bladder Excessively Active: Overactivity of the bladder causes frequent toilet needs and even urinary incontinence. In this medical condition, botulinum toxin produces auxiliary effects. It does not provide a complete cure. But it has the effect of reducing urinary incontinence.
Botulinum Toxin Process and Visibility Status
Botulinum toxin (botox) procedure is a procedure that does not require a surgical procedure. This procedure, which is performed as an injection, is determined after the examination and control of our specialist doctors in the Zen Polyclinic, and the required number of injections is determined. And so the treatment is applied. Botulinum toxin starts to lose its effect in 3 or 4 months after the procedure. This effect disappears completely at the end of 6 months. It is necessary to repeat the process to create a lasting effect. With regular application, the area that gets used to the condition of the muscles will start to wrinkle less. In this way, the regular application time will be further extended.
With Zen Polyclinic Difference
With Zen Polyclinic, which guarantees excellent results, you can solve skin problems or medical problems such as excessive sweating, squinting, chronic migraine simply and comfortably. Unlike other places, it is possible to be more beautiful, younger, and healthier without the need for a surgical procedure with our expert medical aestheticians. Zen Polyclinic, which continues with flawless success in botulinum toxin procedure, we guarantee satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
We have answered some of the generally curious and asked questions for you.
How many times can the botulinum toxin procedure be repeated at regular intervals?
Botulinum toxin procedure can be applied for a lifetime with the dose and interval time adjusted by the specialist doctors in our Zen Polyclinic.
Will my face get ugly after the botulinum toxin procedure?
Such a situation is out of the question. Botulinum toxin (botox) process, which will provide the most appropriate effects under the control of our doctors, is applied. There is no procedure other than a specialty in the Zen Polyclinic.
Will there be permanent loss of sensation in the area where botox treatment is applied?
There is no permanent loss of sensation. Botulinum toxin does not stop the muscles completely but helps them to function at a normal level. The botox treatment of our Zen Polyclinic specialists is professional, which will not cause permanent loss of sensation.
What happens when I stop the botulinum toxin treatment that I do regularly?
The area where you apply the process gradually returns to its original state if the botox is stopped.